Careers at University Lands
Visit the University of Texas System Job Search page to view current job opportunities available at University Lands.
To apply for a position, please follow the application instructions of the University of Texas System.
Current Positions Available
|Position||Posting Number||Status||Earliest Start Date||Location|
|Landman - Surface, Midland||9291||Open||Immediately||Midland, TX|
Summer Intern Positions Available
|Position||Eligible Universities||Eligible Students||Internship Dates||Location|
|Business Analyst Intern||All UT System Universities, Texas A&M University||Undergraduate or Graduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
|Marketing & Communications Intern||All UT System Universities||Undergraduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
|Geoscience Graduate Intern||UT Austin, UT Dallas, UT Permian Basin, UT El Paso, Texas A & M University||Graduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
|Geoscience Undergraduate Intern||UT Austin, UT Dallas, UT Permian Basin, UT El Paso, Texas A & M University||Undergraduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
|Law Clerk||UT School of Law, TSU Thurgood Marshall Law School, South Texas College of Law Houston, University of Houston Law Center||Rising 3L||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
|Mineral Landman Intern||UT Austin, UT Dallas, UT Permian Basin, Texas Tech University||Undergraduate or Graduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Midland|
|Oil & Gas Accounting Intern||All UT System Universities||Undergraduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston or Midland|
Reservoir Engineering Intern
|UT Austin, UT Permian Basin, Texas A & M University||Graduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
|Web Design/Development Intern||All UT System Universities||Undergraduate or Graduate||June 5 – Aug 11, 2023||Houston|
Summer Intern Eligibility:
- Undergraduate Students: Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program and have successfully completed at least TWO academic semesters of undergraduate coursework.
- Graduate Students: Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate program and have successfully completed at least ONE academic semester of graduate coursework.
- International Students: International applicants who will meet all U.S. work eligibility requirements before the first day of the 2023 UTSI Orientation are welcome to apply. Consult with your institution’s international office regarding work eligibility.
- UTSI Alumni: Previous interns are welcome to apply.
- May graduates and post docs are not eligible.
- Residency: All interns, including those working remotely, must reside in the state of Texas for the duration of the program.
- Professional Development Program (PDP): PDP sessions take place every Tuesday from 1-2:30PM Central Time. PDP sessions are MANDATORY. Students who will be taking classes or have other work/academic obligations at this time during the program dates should not apply.
- Orientation: 2023 UTSI Orientation will take place virtually on Zoom and is required.
Learn more about UTSI.