Skip Navigation Links > Payments & Reports > Other Payments & Royalties (Non-Oil & Gas)

Other Payments & Royalties (Non-Oil & Gas)

All other payments (non-oil & gas royalty payments) should be paid with a paper check and mailed via USPS to University Lands at P.O. Box 553, Midland, TX 79702 or overnight delivery to our physical address at 704 W. Dengar, Midland, TX 79705. Checks should be made out to the University of Texas System. Non-oil & gas checks include payments for:

  • Easements
  • Surface leases
  • Caliche
  • Location damages
  • Water & brine royalties
  • Salt water disposal
  • Grazing
  • Penalty & interest

For questions related to these kinds of payments, please contact Amber Jackson at ude.metsystu@noskcaja.